Friday, September 19, 2014

Update

Last week I did not attend classes due to a medical issue. That issue interfered with my work so this post is from last weeks research. Last week as I was in bed I did some basic research on lighting systems for outdoor recreational parks. I saw a couple of light types that interested me but I tried to stick with the efficient solar lights. I looked up up a specific type of light, in the google search bar I would type "outdoor basketball lighting system" these types of lights seemed to be the best type of lights I can find. I will further research lighting systems for our future structure soon and hopefully to be built, (The skatepark) and find results for solar powered lighting systems

3. Analyze a complex set of ideas or sequence of events and explain how specific
individuals, ideas, or events interact and develop over the course of the text.
Craft and Structure

No comments:

Post a Comment